Tuesday, February 14, 2006

pity chocolate


In Japan it is tradition for women to give chocolate to the men. Before all the guys get too excited, the favor is returned a month from now on White Day. Anyway, this Valentines Day proved as exciting as ever when I recived two cards and some chocolate. One card was from my Grandparents who are out in California golfing everyday and the other was an ecard from my Mom and Dad. It is nice to get Valentine's card... even if it is from your relatives. Then there was the chocolate, which is not only fancy looking but tastes amazingly good as well, from one of my teachers at school. It was difficult for me to tell if I got the chocolate because of pity or that she has a crush on me... guess I will never know. In either case I think a thank you card is in order. The highlight of my day was eating my chocolate while doing laundry. This Valentines Day was probably more eventful than most and some chocolate is better than none at all. I also got some suprise chocolate on Friday as well so no complaints from this guy. Well, other than the fact that I already ate it all.

2 Comments:

At 12:49 AM, Blogger Kristi said...

Are my eyes playing tricks on me, or did your grandparents send you a $5 bill for Valentine's Day?

 
At 4:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

ALOT of people love you Aaron.....you know that!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home