Wednesday, January 25, 2006

wednesday drinking


Yesterday was my first day back to teaching after, what seemed like, a long weekend. Luckily it was my favorite school, Ojima Junior High School, and we pretty much played games all day. After class there was this huge meeting with the town about a specific project they have there, called Ojima Adventures (OA). It is basically to teach the students to respect one another and give more responsibility to the student body as a whole. For example the students make the school rules for the following school year. Not only is it interesting but it works wonders.

Anyway after the meeting there was an enkai (drinking party) at the Aqua Hotel, which is a local izakaiya. I figured I would stay an hour or so because I really like the teachers at the school. Well one hour turned into four and needless to say I am dragging ass today. It was totally worth it though because I got to hangout and shoot the shit with my teachers. To end out the night we played janken (paper, rock, scissors) for sushi. Fun stuff with my favorite school, you just can't beat that.

1 Comments:

At 11:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I feeeeel like there's a lot of drinking taking place at all of these teaching functions...think I'll get to do as much partying when I become a teacher?? haha love you Aaron!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home