Sunday, March 19, 2006

double the craziness


Last week it was time to catch up with the crazies, well at least 2 of the 3 since Jamie was back in the states. On Wednesday I invited Michelle and Megan over for some taco rice and catching up. Admittedly we didn't get to just sit down and talk as much at the penis festival because of how huge the party was. It was nice to just sit down to dinner with good friends and talk about life. To top it all off we had tea and ice cream with strawberries. It was a great night that had inadvertently become the stepping stone for craziness that weekend.


I was just settling down to a potentially low key Saturday night when Michelle and Megan called to see if I was doing anything. Turns out that our friend Scott was in town and a small party was in the works. Earlier in the day they had all gone to Yamaya (a local foreign foods store) in order to pick up ingredients for tacos, curry, margaritas, and a beer bong. If you think about all the things I just listed you probably have realized that it was a recipe for an absolutely amazing night! Between the massive amounts of food and liquor, we managed to get trashed and full. This actually resulted in turning Megan's apartment into an huge mess but it was all worth it. Plus, I wasn't the one who decided to drunkenly make cookies in the middle of the night despite being the one to eat over half a pan of brownies... my bad.


The following morning, after I spooned with Michelle the night before, we got up to make an awesome breakfast. Fruit, juice, apple french toast, and cheesy eggs. While eating breakfast we threw in the movie Hitch, which I had never seen, and continued out goofiness throughout the afternoon. Life never slows down when you are with the crazies. If I ever say that I am going to stay in for the weekend I am obviously lying but it is a good thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home