Sunday, December 18, 2005

joy to the world

It turns out that in a few days I will be heading home for the holidays, December 22nd to January 8th, if you are around. During this time I will be spending my vacation with family and friends and I hope that you all will be doing the same. Since I will have a very limited number of days at home, I plan to make the most of them. I will most likely be taking a break from blogging for this period. I will still respond to emails and phone calls so I won't be any more out of the loop than usual. However people should probably not expect to follow up on my holiday life on here until I return in a couple of weeks. Thank you to all that actually do read my blog and I hope you have enjoyed reading it as much as I have enjoyed living it. I want to wish you all safe travels during the holiday season and I hope you get to spend time with the people that love and care about you.

Until next year, that will prove to have more Japan craziness, take care.

2 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger melissa said...

Can't believe you lost your mom's cell phone. Good lord!

 
At 5:30 PM, Blogger Aaron said...

correction... stolen

 

Post a Comment

<< Home