Sunday, July 09, 2006

lovin it


Last weekend I went to Kashiwazaki for one last beach barbeque. That friday I went early to have a date with Jamie that consisted of dinner at rakudaya and watching Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire while playing Uno. It was just a fun and relaxing night with one of the first people I met at the first Kashiwazaki barbeque. The next day we got up and went for a thirty minute run before I made a big breakfast. That afternoon we went to the beach to lay around and meet up with Michelle, Megan, and Scott. Michelle, Scott and I went for a quick swim in the frigid water but it felt good when we were done. Then Jamie and I headed back early to have a quick snack while we got ready to party and finished rewatching Harry Potter. Once the others got back we started drinking and fooling around. By the time we got to the party, the barbeque had already started but we were well on our way to having a good time. It was great to see all the familiar faces but it was really sad knowing it might be the last. At some point the party migrated across the street and it just made for more debauchery. Eventually I was sober enough to drive us all back and we called it a night. The next morning I was awoken by Jamie prodding me because Megan and Scott were in the shower together. Granted they had to be up early to get Scott to the train station but it was still hilarious. After they left, Michelle, Jamie and I got some McDonalds to eat while watching Pirates of the Caribbean. Once we finished it was time to head back to Sanjo but the craziness in Kashiwazaki never dissapoints.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home