Monday, May 29, 2006

nothing but beach


Sometimes all a person needs is a weekend to relax and that is exactly what I did last weekend. All the recent travel has really taken a toll on me so I took the weekend to recharge. I didn't really have any plans for the weekend and it was a welcome change of pace. It turns out that Friday night I got to spend with Megan and Jamie for dinner and helping them do some grunt work for the upcoming Tokyo Scavenger hunt that I will be missing. Saturday was spent at Maki beach just relaxing and having a small picnic in the sun. The next day was supposed to be the same but in Kashiwazki. However it rained on Sunday so Jamie, Eisuke and I grabbed some coffee. Before I headed back to Sanjo Eisuke and I got some dinner and went to an arcade. Nothing to exciting but a pleasant weekend and it was just what I needed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home