Wednesday, May 17, 2006

not sorry


Last weekend was the first in a long time that I have gotten the chance to just relax. It was much needed since all my traveling definitely wore me out, actually to the point of getting sick. On Friday I took the opportunity to meet up with Megan and Jamie for dinner and games in Kashiwazaki. Also, I got to meet their friend Eisuke while I was there. The four of us took the opportunity to visit the beach bar Nagisa and engage in a healthy couple games of Sorry! Getting a few competitive people together to play a game of pure luck always gets interesting. Admittedly I won once but Eisuke, the newcomer, won twice and the girls didn't seem to have much luck that night. The next day we dragged our butts out of bed to grab some ramen at Hase’s, another Japanese friend. Then I was back to Sanjo for a weekend of lying around and watching movies. An amazing weekend!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home