Saturday, July 22, 2006

i did it

One of my unspoken goals while in Japan was to read twenty books. For those of you who don't know me well, I usually don’t read for recreation. There just isn't enough time in the day when I am at home. However, being slightly under used in Japan gave me the opportunity to read for enjoyment. It was a nice change of pace and I am glad I reached my goal of twenty. I doubt that there will be time to read as much this upcoming year but it was fun while it lasted.

1. Harry Potter and the Sorceror's Stone by J.K. Rowling
2. Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets by J.K. Rowling
3. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban by J.K. Rowling
4. Harry Potter and the Goblet of Fire by J.K. Rowling
5. Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix by J.K. Rowling
6. Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince by J.K. Rowling
7. The Da Vinci Code by Dan Brown
8. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
9. Vernon God Little by DBC Pierre
10. A Home at the End of the World by Michael Cunningham
11. NP by Banana Yoshimoto
12. The Book of Joe by Jonathan Tropper
13. Looking for It by Michael Thomas Ford
14. Norwegian Wood by Haruki Murakami
15. A Wild Sheep Chase by Haruki Murakami
16. The Risks of Sunbathing Topless edited by Kate Chynoweth
17. Dress Your Family in Corduroy and Denim by David Sedaris
18. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris
19. Fast Food Nation by Eric Schlosser
20. Catch 22 by Joseph Heller

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home