Thursday, August 25, 2005

and the pig lives on


In light of certain comments made by she who shall not be named, I have decided to dedicate this post to the fact that I eat way too much food. Tonight, not only did we manage to take this amazingly hot picture, we went to a restaurant called Tonkatsu Sanjo which serves tonkatsu, a type of deep fried and battered pork chop of sorts. Melissa and I both had katsu curry, which is tonkatsu and curry smothering a bed of rice. Can anyone tell that I have been writing the specials board at a restaurant every weekend for the past two summers? Anyway, after the pig comment on the last post I couldn't disappoint her by not polishing off my meal tonight but finishing off some gyoza, or potstickers as some people call them. I had to laugh a bit at the fact that she didn't finish even her meal but then again she isn't a pig.

2 Comments:

At 4:02 PM, Blogger melissa said...

"You know, I think blogging is like really selfish. It implies that you think your life is like, more interesting than everyone else's. And that you think that people actually care what you're doing in your daily life."

"Yeah, um, but I'm kind of a big deal."

 
At 4:16 PM, Blogger melissa said...

And another thing, you will soon see that I, indeed, possess pigging-skills. But you will recall that earlier that same day, the school nurse told me I was "a little fat". Maybe that's why my katsu curry was neglected?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home